Why Trapeze collects
Trapeze’s taxi booking App only collects Personal Information necessary to facilitate the taxi booking and improve the services provided by the Operator. Trapeze will not forward your information to anyone other than the taxi dispatch company unless required to by law. Trapeze uses the personal data it in order to:
- Establish identity;
- Perform necessary identity and security verifications;
- Process transactions and conduct business;
- Deliver products and services;
- Provide customer support and services;
- Provide ongoing service delivery;
- Provide you with information;
- Improve products, services and service delivery;
- Better understand your needs, interests and suitability for various products and services;
- Respond to issues, questions, and queries;
- Protect you and us against errors or fraud; and
- Co-operate with law enforcement and legal authorities, where required, to comply with applicable laws and with court orders.
Please note that aggregated statistics and information, where the identity of a specific individual cannot be identified, is not Personal Information. Trapeze reserves the right to use aggregated information in any manner it determines, in its discretion, to be appropriate. Use of such aggregated information may include, but not be limited to, the preparation of aggregated user statistics and information summaries to improve efficiencies, more effectively describe our product and service offerings, and assist in the marketing of our or the Operator’s products and services. Aggregated statistics and information will not contain Personal Information.
What Type of Personal Information Trapeze May Collect
Trapeze collects various types of Personal Information. During the course of interacting with Trapeze’s App, we may collect the following:
- Geographic locations and addresses;
- Demographic information;
- E-mail addresses;
- Phone numbers or other contact information;
- Names (first, and last or whatever the family identifying name is);
- Billing information;
- Credit Card information;
- Transaction history;
- App usage;
- Feedback regarding the services booked through the app;
- Source IP addresses;
- IMEI or other identification information about the device making the booking;
- Information about the device’s current software version;
- Times and dates of using the app and/or making bookings;
- Personal preferences;
- Miscellaneous administrative and computer traffic information.
How Does Trapeze Collect Personal Information
How Trapeze May Disclose Personal Information
Trapeze reserves the right that in the event of a bankruptcy filing, mergers with third parties, acquisition by third parties, sale of assets (all or partial), or any other transfer of all or substantially all of Trapeze relevant assets to a third party, that Trapeze shall be entitled share (or sell as an ancillary aspect of the overarching business transaction) the Personal Information you have provided to us to the third party.
Security and Storage
Trapeze endeavours to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Personal Information.
Trapeze is and shall continue to use industry-standard technology to maintain the security of your personal information, and for our connections to the internet; however, Trapeze cannot and does not guarantee the privacy, security, authenticity or non-corruption of any information transmitted through the internet or any for information stored in any third-party system connected to the internet.
This policy does not cover how the Operator stores and uses the Personal Information provided through the app.
By using the App, you agree, and do hereby consent, to our collection and use of information and Personal Information for purposes compatible with this Policy.
Governing Law and Venue
This agreement is governed by the Laws of England.
(c) 1999 - 2021 Trapeze Software ULC. All rights reserved
Trapeze Group respects your privacy