For the purposes of Data Protection, Trapeze Group (UK) Ltd is the Controller for this data. Our website is hosted and administered in the UK.
We will maintain the integrity of your Personal Data. We will keep it confidential and will not sell, rent or loan to third parties. We will only disclose Personal Data without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our company, associates, or property (including this website), or to others.
We will maintain your privacy though we may contact you concerning various products and services which we make available to you from time to time. We handle Personal Data in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and any subsequent related legislation. You therefore have the rights as described here: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/
We are committed to treating you and your personal data with the greatest respect and consideration. If you believe that the privacy of Personal Data has not been respected, if you would like to confirm the accuracy of applicable Personal Data, if you would like to update or delete incorrect Personal Data, or if you have any questions about our handling of Personal Data, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or write to the attention of
Data Protection Officer, Trapeze Group (UK)
Lower Ground Floor
Wiltshire, SN15 1JW
The Policy describes how we uphold your data protection rights. If you have any of our systems or make use of our services, there may be specific contractual agreements concerning Data Protection that supersede this policy.
Why we collect Personal Data
We will collect, use and may disclose personal information only for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances. We endeavour to collect as little information as possible, only what may be necessary under the circumstances.
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Enquiries received through the contact form
- Newsletter subscription
- Opening of a customer account
- Optimisation of the internet site (adjustment of the website to your needs)
- Defence against and recording of hacker attacks
- Creation of user statistics
- Fulfilment of our contractual obligations towards our customers, suppliers and service providers
To see how our website is used we analyse aggregated statistics and information, where the identity of a specific individual cannot be identified. This is not Personal Data. We reserve the right to use aggregated information in any manner we determine to be appropriate. This may include, but not be limited to, the preparation of aggregated user statistics and information summaries to improve efficiencies, more effectively describe our products and services, and assist in their marketing.
The type of Personal Data we may collect
During the course of using our Website or doing business or interacting with us, you may be asked to provide us with:
- Geographic (physical) addresses
- Demographic information
- E-mail addresses
- Phone numbers or other contact information
- Shipping information
- Billing information
- Transaction history
- Website usage preferences
- Feedback regarding business, services, website and public relations
- Source IP addresses
- Times and dates of access to Website servers
- Preferred language
- Personal preferences
- Product and service preferences
- Browser types and configurations and miscellaneous administrative and computer traffic information
How do we collect Personal Data?
- Using our website
- Using our services
- In the course of communications with us (face-to-face, by e-mail, by phone, mail or otherwise) in the course of feedback to us regarding our business, services, website and publications
- When registering with us for services or, where relevant, accounts, or, where relevant, for the download of our software
- Customer, membership, recipient, or service lists that have been lawfully acquired from third parties
- Through the completion of manual or electronic forms
- Web beacons – Web beacons are small, graphic images that allow a website operator to collect certain information and monitor user activity on its website. A web beacon is a pixel which is invisible to the user. We use web beacons to collect information that is not of a personal nature.
- Clickstreaming – Clickstreaming is a technology that allows a website operator to track the paths that site visitors take as they access a website and look at the site’s pages, and as they use links to other sites.
- Website traffic information is monitored and analysed in order to determine which products, services or features may be of interest to visitors. In this way we hope to improve the website, products, services, features or our other offerings.
In addition, we may review and analyse your use of products and services to help us serve you better, and to bring other products and services to your attention where we feel this will be of benefit to you. We also collect and analyse information from other sources for the same purposes.
How we may disclose Personal Information
We do not sell any Personal Data we collect to third parties. We may share Personal Data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors and agents in the course of providing you with our business services, support, or the fulfilment or delivery of products or services.
We may disclose Personal Data if we are required to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction, other legal or regulatory authority, or, if we believe that disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on us
- maintain, uphold or protect our rights or property
- protect and ensure the personal safety of the public or our clients or staff
- protect against criminal activities, or to detect, prevent, investigate allegations of, or address, misrepresentation or fraud.
In the event of bankruptcy, mergers with third parties, acquisition by third parties, sale of assets, or any other transfer of all or substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party, we reserve the right to share (or sell as an ancillary aspect of the overarching business transaction) to the third party the Personal Data provided by you.
Retention and Disposal
We keep information only for so long as it is needed for the efficient and effective delivery or fulfilment of our software, products, or services and for a reasonable time thereafter, or to meet any legal requirements. We will either destroy or remove information when it is no longer needed.
We will delete your personal data if you request us to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are not under any legal or contractual obligations to preserve or otherwise save this data.
Security and Storage
We endeavour to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our and any Data Processor’s offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Data. When we dispose of or destroy Personal Data, we maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security measures to ensure permanent erasure.
We keep your Personal Data strictly confidential. Only authorised personnel have access to this Personal Data. All our staff and any of our Data Processors’ staff who have access to Personal Data receive training regarding privacy protection.
Our security specialists build security by design and by default into our systems and websites. Our aim is to protect information at all times, when it is stored in data files or handled by our employees. Our systems are also designed to protect information when it is transmitted, for example, between our data processing facilities and corporate offices. Personal Data may be stored or processed in jurisdictions in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, but only where transfer and storage of Personal Data accords with the principles and practice of Data Protection legislation.
We use industry-standard technology to maintain the security of Personal Data, and for our connections to the internet. However, we cannot guarantee the privacy, security, authenticity or non-corruption of any information transmitted through the internet or for information stored in any third-party system connected to the internet.
We are not responsible for any claims, damages, costs or losses whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to third-party connections to or use of the Internet.
We take steps to verify that any service providers, suppliers or the like with whom we share Personal Data are committed to maintaining the privacy of Personal Data at standards that are at least as stringent as our own, and we agree with them to refrain from making any independent or unauthorised use of any Personal Data. However, we do not and cannot guarantee the actions, conduct or standards of any such parties.
(c) 1999 – 2021 Trapeze Software ULC. All rights reserved
Trapeze Group respects your privacy